Glenwood Elementary PAC Fundraising is going ONLINE!!
Our ONLINE ordering system is going GREEN! MunchaLunch.com is an online ordering platform that your PAC will be using for all fundraising activities. Instead of filling out paper order forms, parents will place their orders online using MunchaLunch.com! You can pay for your orders online by credit card (Visa/Mastercard) OR Debit Visa. If alternate payment methods are needed please contact your PAC President, Tara Roteliuk.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Go to: https://munchalunch.com/schools/GlenwoodLangley
- Click the “Register Here” button. The system will guide you through
- After adding your children, click the fundraiser button you wish to order from
- Next time just click the “Login Here” button to access your account.
- Online ordering will be OPEN from November 17th, 2020
- If you need assistance with ordering, or do not have access to the internet,
please contact Tara Roteliuk, PAC President at 778-938-0322 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
When Hot Lunch programs are permitted in schools again, this will be the ordering platform. Consistent with previous years, there are NO REFUNDS as these are PAC fundraisers. We appreciate your support for our fundraising programs as the funds go towards technology, books, resources, playground, etc. and general fundraising within the school.
When the time comes when volunteers are allowed back in the schools, we will also use this platform as a volunteer sign up for hot lunches and events. We are always in need of Volunteers! There is a volunteer page in the online system where you can checkmark which dates you are available.
Our thanks to the Glenwood Elementary parent community for supporting these important fundraisers and to our wonderful Volunteers who help make these a success!